As you may remember I switched to ConvertKit last year and am still really loving my experience. The functionality is great – I can tag people as I need to and automise all over the place. Some clients have asked what the backend would look like and wether switching was worth it, so I made a little video taking you behind the scenes. Email me if you have any questions at all!
- Podcast #22 Solo episode: Leaving social media and still thriving in business
- Podcast #21 My interview with Eli Trier on building community around your business
- Podcast #20 Which software should I use for my online course?
- Podcast #19 My interview with Lilly Garcia about flexible branding and why it’s not all capitalist BS
- Podcast #18 How to launch your offer without feeling icky