this episode might be a bit more emotional as pricing can bring up many feelings! I don’t have any rules or answers for you, but a lot of good stuff to explore:
- Some thoughts on valuing your time and energy
- Tools you can use to make your work more accessible
- An introduction to calculating fixed and variable costs per unit sold
- Some thoughts on class and accessibility
- Ideas for pricing online courses
As always let me know if you have any questions at all!
Listen to the DIY Small Business Podcast
on Apple Podcast // Stitcher // Spotify // Soundcloud
⋒ Hi, my name is Yarrow and I am your host.
My DIY Small Business podcast explores what it means to build a small business with integrity, joy and anti capitalist values. I interview other small business owners and offer solo episodes in which I am answering questions around tech, strategy, more ethical marketing and creative livelihoods.
You can learn more about my web design, tech support, mentoring and community offerings at YarrowDigital.com
Sign up for my newsletter below if you'd like to hear from me about once a month! ⋒