this is the last episode for 2018 – thank you so so much for all your support so far! Next year in addition to these solo episodes I’ll be interviewing wonderful small business owners who are doing things differently and I can’t wait to share those conversations with you!
This week I am talking about business planning for 2019 after running a really cool online workshop on this last week. Tune in to hear about:
- What my year in business was like and what I learned
- How I’ve managed to built community and run more than 20 free live workshops
- What an ICA is and why it’s worth defining one for 2019
- How you can make sure to set goals that go beyond numbers, that feel good and that are sustainable
- Why journaling for business feels so good and important to me
Here is the DIY Business Magic Mastermind starting January 20th that I mentioned:
Here is my Patreon:
And here are some of the journaling prompts I spoke about:
- Who are you serving
- What is your ICA struggling with?
- What is accessible to them?
- Where are they hanging out?
- What products or services are you most excited about creating?
- What makes you hold back or feel jealous?
- What motivates you the most?
- What does your body need?
- How are you feeling about your prices and the accessibility of your work?
- How much do you need in order to feel safe?
- What would you like to reinvest into your business?