this is the last episode for 2018 – thank you so so much for all your support so far! Next year in addition to these solo episodes I’ll be interviewing wonderful small business owners who are doing things differently and I can’t wait to share those conversations with you!
This week I am talking about business planning for 2019 after running a really cool online workshop on this last week. Tune in to hear about:
- What my year in business was like and what I learned
- How I’ve managed to built community and run more than 20 free live workshops
- What an ICA is and why it’s worth defining one for 2019
- How you can make sure to set goals that go beyond numbers, that feel good and that are sustainable
- Why journaling for business feels so good and important to me
And here are some of the journaling prompts I spoke about:
- Who are you serving
- What is your ICA struggling with?
- What is accessible to them?
- Where are they hanging out?
- What products or services are you most excited about creating?
- What makes you hold back or feel jealous?
- What motivates you the most?
- What does your body need?
- How are you feeling about your prices and the accessibility of your work?
- How much do you need in order to feel safe?
- What would you like to reinvest into your business?
:: About me and the DIY Small Business podcast ::
I am a web designer, small business mentor and tech fairy who helps people start and run small businesses that are fun to work in and make enough money for things that matter.
The DIY Business Podcast is supporting people in creating regenerative, sustainable and feminist businesses that redefine success and center community through interviews with like minded folk, how to guides and exploratory shares.
I am not on social media anymore because I want to focus on creating indy media like my podcasts, compare myself less and spent little time on my phone. This means I have more energy to nurture my communities and make cool things for you!
If you’d to stay in touch you can sign up for my newsletter over here: https://yarrowdigital.com/sign-up-for-my-newsletter/ – I am usually sending them once or twice a month when I have new episodes, resources or interesting stories to share.
If you like the show you might also love the DIY Business Collective, a low cost program that includes a ten module online course, monthly group coaching, weekly journaling prompts, monthly themed workshops and quarterly business planning workshops for $22/month. Learn more and sign up for a free seven day trial here: https://yarrowdigital.com/diy-business-school/
If you are interested in 1:1 work with me (web design, tech and design support or business mentoring) you can learn more here: yarrowdigital.com/yarrow-digital-services/ or book a free feeler call here: hello.dubsado.com:443/public/appointment-scheduler/5d87650bebd42163a8b343ee/schedule