Hey appreciated listeners,
l am sorry it’s been a little while since you received the last episode. I moved houses and countries, left social media, wrote a zine and enjoyed summer. Thanks for your patience!
Now that I am all set and unpacked I am really excited to started sharing more episodes since one of my main aims with leaving social media was to be able to create more long form media and have more in-depth conversations.
This one with Eli Trier stayed with me for a long time and gave me a whole bunch of ideas that I have already implemented. I am honestly so grateful I met Eli and got this little glimpse behind the scenes of how she does things. It’s magic! Here is what we talked about:
- How to reach out to others as an introvert
- Overcoming social anxiety and creating working conditions that truly work for us in a sustainable, regenerative way
- The magic of creating community projects that go much deeper than your average telesummit or weekend gathering
- Why bringing people together around a shared passion is so much more powerful than shouting random stuff from the rooftops
- Redefining our ideas of success and “adulthood”
- Rehumanising business relationships and investing in transparency, kindness and connection