I’m back in the podcasting groove and will be answering some of your questions in solo episodes over the summer. If you have one please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
In this episode I am talking about what it means to build resilience in our businesses, about sharing honestly what things feel like and what kind of support we need to make it though. Here are the journaling prompts I mentioned:
- What can resilience look like for you right now?
- What services, skills and products can you offer online?
- What do the people you serve need right now? How has that changed?
- How are other people in your industry adapting?
- How do you want to trade with people?
- What are your core values in business?
- What kind of goals would feel good?
I hope this is helpful for you!
I also mentioned my first book called Rituals: https://www.yarrowmagdalena.com/book/
and you can still sign up for the free summer workshop series here: https://yarrowdigital.com/free-workshops/
Thank you so much for listening!
Listen to the DIY Small Business Podcast
on Apple Podcast // Stitcher // Spotify // Soundcloud
⋒ Hi, my name is Yarrow and I am your host.
My DIY Small Business podcast explores what it means to build a small business with integrity, joy and anti capitalist values. I interview other small business owners and offer solo episodes in which I am answering questions around tech, strategy, more ethical marketing and creative livelihoods.
You can learn more about my web design, tech support, mentoring and community offerings at YarrowDigital.com
Sign up for my newsletter below if you'd like to hear from me about once a month! ⋒