happy new year! This is a short and sweet solo episodes with some updates on business dreams for 2021. I shared:
- That I broke my leg and will be in a cast for 4-6 months
- What this means for my business, what I am hoping to learn and how it’s changed the way I think about priorities and sustainability
- An invitation for all of us to celebrate the ground work that is already done before we rush into new year’s resolutions
- Thoughts on making the most of this season by resting and dreaming intentionally
- An invitation to join the Embodied Business Community here: https://yarrowdigital.com/diy-business-school/
Listen to the DIY Small Business Podcast
on Apple Podcast // Stitcher // Spotify // Soundcloud
⋒ Hi, my name is Yarrow and I am your host.
My DIY Small Business podcast explores what it means to build a small business with integrity, joy and anti capitalist values. I interview other small business owners and offer solo episodes in which I am answering questions around tech, strategy, more ethical marketing and creative livelihoods.
You can learn more about my web design, tech support, mentoring and community offerings at YarrowDigital.com
Sign up for my newsletter below if you'd like to hear from me about once a month! ⋒