thanks for your patience on my next episode!
As you might have heard I have broken my leg on new year’s eve, so this year so far has been a great lesson in taking it slow and really thinking about the foundations of my business and how they stabilise me. I have talked about this before, but between the pandemic and my accident I have really wanted to revisit the subject of resilience for small business and share some ideas. Here is what I talk about in this episode:
- A key question I think we should all ask ourselves to identify where we need more resilience
- What it can look like to make space for restructuring and evolution in your work
- Some thoughts on insurance and risk mitigation
- Working in cycles, making space for the unexpected and staying in touch with our numbers
- Why building a list and having different income streams is so important
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Listen to the DIY Small Business Podcast
on Apple Podcast // Stitcher // Spotify // Soundcloud
⋒ Hi, my name is Yarrow and I am your host.
My DIY Small Business podcast explores what it means to build a small business with integrity, joy and anti capitalist values. I interview other small business owners and offer solo episodes in which I am answering questions around tech, strategy, more ethical marketing and creative livelihoods.
You can learn more about my web design, tech support, mentoring and community offerings at YarrowDigital.com
Sign up for my newsletter below if you'd like to hear from me about once a month! ⋒