are you trying to create something that everyone will love? Are you hesitating to make and launch your thing because it might not be perfect? Then I really hope this episode is the kick in the butt you need. Here is what I’ve shared about:
- What I found out when I looked through six years of blog posts and podcast episodes
- Why it took me two years to update my web design course
- Why it’s so important that we don’t let perfectionism hold us back
- How to let go of self-consciousness
- Some hard questions we can ask ourselves to stop people pleasing right now
Gosh, I almost feel a weight of my shoulders after having said these things out loud. I’m okay! You’re okay! We can do our things and some people will love it while some don’t and that’s okay.
Enjoy and please keep making your thing!
Listen to the DIY Small Business Podcast
on Apple Podcast // Stitcher // Spotify // Soundcloud
⋒ Hi, my name is Yarrow and I am your host.
My Embodied Business podcast explores what it means to build a small business with integrity, joy and anti capitalist values. I interview other small business owners and offer solo episodes in which I am answering questions around tech, strategy, more ethical marketing and creative livelihoods.
You can learn more about my web design, tech support, mentoring and community offerings at YarrowDigital.com
Sign up for my newsletter below if you'd like to hear from me about once a month! ⋒