Create & Launch
Are you excited about creating an evergreen product like a class or a course but don’t know where to start?
Then join us for a four week deep dive into production & launching starting July 5th!
Here is what you’ll get:
- Access to four pre-recorded modules with four bite-sized videos each (one released each week starting July 5th)
- Four weekly live group sessions starting July 12th in which we’ll go deeper into the material and answer any questions that might come up
- The loving support of an amazing group of people to make sure you stick with your intentions (whether that’s to create your first short class or make a longer course)
- Easy to follow step by step guidance on the entire process of planning, creating and launching an evergreen product
Yarrow has such a beautiful combination of knowledge and ease that I know I am learning a lot and yet do not feel rushed. I always know I will be supported at my own pace, in my own way and also always know that her offerings are flexible enough to flow with my current place in life. I love and appreciate her approach more than words can say.
It’s early September and you have a class or course ready to go as the back to school vibe approaches. Everything is in place – your materials, the tech, a gentle way to promote your offerings. You’re excited for people to learn more about your thing and why you love it so much and you know you’ll make some extra money without taking on more work in the long term.
This course is a great fit for you if:
- You have some ideas about what you could teach, but you need some more clarity and structure to make it happen
- You’re excited about finding generous and accessible ways of sharing what you know
- You enjoy learning in gentle groups and are ready to set aside some time over the summer to learn and implement new things
What happens when I sign up?
You’ll receive some journaling prompts and resources to help you prepare and then from July 5th you’ll also receive one module a week with our four live sessions starting on July 12th.
Do you offer scholarships?
Yes! I offer three 50% scholarships each quarter to marginalised people who can't afford the full price. I believe that everyone deserves sustainable working conditions and support in building a business that works for them. If you feel that taking one of my classes or programs would help you take the next step but you need financial assistance please apply here.
What software are you recommending?
I’m going to cover lots of different options for video, audio and text based content in the course and be on hand in the live sessions to help you figure out what solution might work best for you.
What if I hate tech?
That’s okay, you’re not alone. In the course I am sharing my screen and showing you step by step what you can do to create your course. I have broken all aspects down into manageable tasks and you can take as much time as you like.
What I fall behind?
That’s okay! There is no obligation to finish each modules as it comes and you’ll keep access to all materials after our four weeks together in case you need a bit more time. This will hopefully also help you to create future classes and courses!