Would you like to expand your business, build your own WordPress website or dream up branding that feels authentic and beautiful to you?
Then I hope my courses can help you on that journey!
I am committed to building a community in which everyone chips in what they can and everyone gets what they need to build a business they love. It’s both beautiful and simple!
My 1:1 work lights me up, but I know it’s not affordable to everyone, so I have created low cost courses to share skills and help like minded small business owners to connect with each other.
If you’d like to take any of my courses and become part of the community you can make a Patreon pledge of $11 or more for as long you like and feel that you are benefiting from my work. No long term commitment and no strings attached!
All my courses are self-paced and evergreen, meaning that you can sign up whenever you’re ready and you can go at a pace that suits you. At the same time you have access to free monthly online workshops that will provide you with gentle accountability, a community of like minded people and the chance to ask me anything – so it’s the best of both worlds!
- You can get access to my courses my either becoming a Patreon and pledging $11+ or making a one-off purchase below
- You work through the courses at your own pace
- You can show up for monthly free workshops to go deeper, ask questions and hold yourself accountable
- You build your dream in a way that works for you!
DIY Business Magic
A DIY business training for people who value sustainability, authenticity and kindness!
In this course we will work on building a livelihood that supports your creative vision and pays your bills in a way that feels good to you and that is in alignment with your values. In addition to practical training on social media, newsletter marketing and solid systems we will also look at self-care for entrepreneurs as well as purpose, values and accessibility. You can work through the program at your own pace and join us for free monthly workshops to go deeper!
The course contains the following video + audio lessons:
Module 1 – Purpose, sustainability and cash
- What do you need and what do you want?
- Pricing and accessibility
- Reverse engineering and transitioning with or without day jobs
- Finding your ICA
Module 5 – Social media, audiences + DIY media
- Which social media channels are right for your business?
- Social media 101, automation + scheduling
- Strategies for instagram, Facebook + Pinterest
- Podcasting + interviews
Module 2 – Self-care for small business owners
- Creating supportive habits and working with plant medicine
- Environments + movement
- Having solid boundaries
- Creating community to support your dreams
- Intuitive tools for entrepreneurs
- A tarot spread to spark business magic
Module 6 – Creating sustainable offerings
- What can sustainable offerings look like?
- Pricing + Accessibility II
Module 3 – Building solid structures
- Getting organised with systems that feel good
- The systems and software I am using
- Making book keeping easier
- When to hire out
- A tarot spread for business roots
Module 7 – Growth + Visions
- Re-defining success on your own terms
- My journey with Patreon
Module 4 – Building your newsletter list
- Why building a newsletter list is so important + things to ask yourself before setting intentions
- Ideas for free content and how to practically create it
- Strategies for newsletter growth + automations
- Setting your newsletter account up and adding opt in forms to your website
Module 8 – Rituals for entrepreneurs
- Banishing comparison and pressure
- A tarot spread for business intentions
I really appreciate how down-to-earth, real and simple your approach is, it feels like a breath of fresh air -actually, like a deep, deep exhale, taking so much of the pressure of this ‘online thing’ off..I have been through most of the DIY Business Magic course, and it’s felt so nourishing and supportive, which is very different to past experiences I’ve had with business courses. I wish yours was the first course I’d taken, it would have saved me a lot of obsessing over doing things a certain way…!
The easiest way to take my DIY courses is to become a Patreon here – you can make a monthly pledge of 11$ or more and will receive access to all my business programs as well as the Magic of Embodiment program which is part of my Daydreaming Wolves project.
My prices are intentionally low to keep them accessible to as many people as possible while also honouring the time and energy I put into them. You can cancel or lower your pledge any time – just stay a Patreon for as you can afford to or as long as you feel you are receiving benefits from my work, I trust you.
I am not promising that my courses can teach you to make six figures in three month or that you will magically gain 10.000 instagram followers, but I can promise you that I am passing on everything I have learned from running two successful businesses and taking many online programs and trainings on these subjects.
Create your own website and find a visual language that supports your vision!
In this course I am teaching you everything you need to know to build your own WordPress site on a shoestring – you can follow along while I am sharing my screen and finally understand how to install WordPress, how to choose a theme and how to create something that is unique, easy to manage and really beautiful.
Here is what you will learn through 12 video lessons:
- Why WordPress rocks
- Choosing a host, installing WordPress and setting up your theme
- Writing your about page + preparing your content
- How to set your menu up
- Keeping WordPress safer
- Installing plug ins and creating a widget sidebar
- How to set your newsletter opt in up
- Getting started with SEO
- How to set up payment gateways
- Bringing your branding into your website
- How to get started with the Divi theme
- Making the most of your blog and getting social
I strongly believe that small businesses can make a huge difference in the world and I think that there are tons of beautiful, sustainable and creative ways in which we can work together. Working for myself has given me more freedom, more health and more joy, which I wish for everyone. I am teaching from a place of wanting to build businesses that pay the bills in a way that is aligned with our values.
If you care about community, diversity and sustainability, then I think you might enjoy taking these courses and connecting with our community through our webinars. Do get in touch and ask me anything if you are not sure wether or not this is right for you!