Yarrow Magdalena creates intentional websites and digital strategies for small, ethical business that are heartfelt and authentic. Yarrow’s work centers sustainability and creates a bridge between big dreams and practical design solutions. In addition to custom built websites she also offers business mentoring, tech support and the DIY Small Business School and community as well as a podcast all about small business magic.
Yarrow is also a queer writer, body worker, plant lover, pleasure activist and celebrant – you can find out more about this work over at DaydreamingWolves.com.
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Why I believe inclusive tech and web design can be a feminist issue
- How we can build small businesses, collaborative projects and communities in alignment with our politics
- How I have grown my Patreon by offering low cost programs and workshops
- How we can step away from fear-based scarcity marketing and build community instead
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care