You can sign up for my newsletter to receive free workshop invites, mini courses and resources for small business magic!
My name is Yarrow – I am a web designer, tech fairy, non-annoying online marketing consultant and the founder of Yarrow Digital.
I am creating intentional, authentic websites for small businesses, creatives, healers, coaches and artists. Our work at Yarrow Digital centers sustainability and builds a solid foundation for our clients to grow their businesses, connect with their dream clients and get noticed. Affordable custom WordPress sites that are easy to manage and grow are at the core of what we offer, but we can also help you with your social media strategy, online course development, launches and tech support. Check out our web design packages, the business mentoring we offer and the hourly tech, design and launch support you can receive.
If you would like to learn how to start a business on solid ground with a clear vision, how to dream up your own branding, create a WordPress site for yourself and develop your first online course then you should check our affordable DIY Small Business School out.
On the blog and podcast you will also find useful how to guides, some background stories from my own business, interviews and free resources to help you develop a digital strategy that is honest, authentic, generous and true to your visions.
Take a look around and get in touch if you have any wishes!
Transparent, authentic and kind marketing
Abundance and care for everyone involved instead of fake scarcity
Systems that are sustainable and supportive
Wild creativity rather than cookie cutter businesses
Accessibility and collaboration for resilient communities
Beautiful custom built WordPress sites
A solid framework that grows with your business
Training so that you can easily update and edit your site if you want to
Lots of hand holding and heartfelt support
What if your main goal in business was to feel good?
What if you could feel truly supported with all the tech stuff?
Blog + Podcast
this episode might be a bit more emotional as pricing can bring up many feelings! I don’t have any rules or answers for you, but a lot of good stuff to explore:
- Some thoughts on valuing your time and energy
- Tools you can use to make your work more accessible
- An introduction to calculating fixed and variable costs per unit sold
- Some thoughts on class and accessibility
- Ideas for pricing online courses
As always let me know if you have any questions at all!
Here is the free workshop sign up I mentioned: https://yarrowdigital.com/free-webinars/
And here is the Patreon that you can become part of to support the show and access my programs:
Hey business dreamers,
it’s already Monday and time for another episode! This week I spoke about something that is super close to my heart – helping people build a solid newsletter list! Tune in to hear about:
- Why I think this is so important for your independence as a business owner
- My thoughts about social media vs. newsletters
- How to choose the right newsletter provider
- Making sure you shout about it from the roof tops without being annoying
- Free things you can offer as an incentive to sign up
- Other newsletter building strategies I love
Here is the sign up for the free workshop I mentioned:
And here is my Patreon that gets you access to the DIY Business Magic program:
Here is more info about the program:
Welcome back! I am super happy to bring you another DIY Business Magic solo episode about generosity and boundaries in business. In this one I am sharing:
- How I stopped saying yes to everything and kept my work accessible at the same time
- Why I believe sharing your skills is totally safe and totally beautiful
- How I manage to offer free content year round rather than just when I have something to sell
- How we can rethink funnels
- How I create win-win situations that don’t deplete me
- What boundaries I draw around my work and energy
I hope this is useful to you! I want to say that this is definitely not the only way to do things and also that I hope you don’t feel any pressure to make free stuff available too. We’re all in different spaces and my intention is just to share what works for me.
Here is the sign up for the Business Planning for 2019 workshop I mentioned:
And here is my Patreon that also gets you access to the DIY Business Magic program:
I am sending a new episode on online marketing and social media for introverts your way today, which is based on a free workshop I recently ran. I know so many of us feel resistance around this and imposter syndrome is sadly totally normal, so I wanted to share my best tips and tools. Listen if you want to learn:
- How to indentity where exactly your resistance around sharing your work is coming from
- How you can use free tools and automations to make the process easier
- How you can draw clear boundaries around your time and privacy
- How you can find the right spaces and communities for your message
- How a clear and consistent visual language can help you feel more confident online
- How you can set realistic and authentic goals for your business
Here is the free online workshop on business planning for 2019 that I mentioned:
Here is the Patreon you can pledge to if you want to support the podcast and get access to my DIY Business Magic program: https://www.patreon.com/daydreamingwolves
And here are the tools I mentioned:
it’s Monday and I’d like to send another mini business lesson your way as we start the week. This one is all about branding – about what is actually is, what it can mean for you and about how you can get clear on your ideas. I am also sharing a bunch of practical, mostly free tools that you can use to create an authentic and consistent visual language for your small business so that people immediately understand what your message is and have an easier time recognising and remembering you.
Here are the resources I talked about:
You can sign up for free upcoming business workshops here:
And if you’d like to support the podcast and get access to my DIY programs you can become a Patreon here:
Hey business babes,
I already have a new DIY Business Magic episode for you, this one is all about getting started with online courses. Don’t worry, I am not gonna tell you how to make six figures in three month. Instead I am sharing:
- The pros and cons of sharing your skills online
- The mistakes I made over the years
- The details of my current tech/software set up and why I love it
- How I moved away from launching towards building long term, mutually supportive relationships through Patreon
Let me know if you have any questions at all!
Here is the free webinar sign up I mentioned: https://yarrowdigital.com/free-webinars/
If you like the show please consider leaving a review on iTunes or become a Patreon and get access to my courses: https://www.patreon.com/daydreamingwolves